Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Day 6- Incriminating photos

This was our last hostel and it was decorated in a very nice yellow.

















(Sigh...) Not really much I can say about this. All I can do is to offer up a little advice to the kids out there about not overindulging in adult beverages. It makes you do silly things.










Here I am again in another compromising pose. I'd like to go on record and say that I didn't know that Jen was gonna take a picture of this. Although by the second picture I had realized she had the camera and I did it anyway. Live and learn I guess.











Personally I think that Jen set me up. First of all she knew that I had a beer with dinner, then I ordered another when we got to the bar to use the internet. She also ordered an Apple wine and then conveniently said that her favorite alcoholic beverage tasted like turpentine. Likely story. So of course I had to drink it for her, can't just let it go to waste. Then we go to make a few phone calls. After that we come back to the bar so Jen can get a cup of coffee before bed. Really, coffee before bed. I should have seen what she was trying to do. She knew that I couldn't let her drink alone and would have to have another beer. But I was to trusting of my lovely wife. Thusly I was tricked into the compromising photos above.













The birth place of Karl Marx. Yippee, I know. But Commies have their place in history too.

No comments: