Monday, December 22, 2008

Day 5-Trier Kaiserthermen and Amphitheater

Cobblestones. Sorry, no witty story about rocks.











Walking through the amphitheater. If you couldn't tell by the numerous Day 5 posts, we had a lot to do. There was no time for stopping and taking pictures. If Jen wanted a picture of my face she had to run up and get it, cause I wasn't stopping.



The Amphitheater floor. So, this is the second time that I've been in here now. It was great, both times that I've been here I didn't sleep in the car while everyone else got to see it. Two times I've gotten to walk around the ancient Roman ruins. Twice, two times, Uno Duo Bruno. HaHa David.




Inside the Amphitheater basement. This is where all of the animals and gladiators were housed before an event.


Overlooking the entire amphitheater and one of the two main entrances. The design of the place was amazing. You could hear the people down on the floor talking at a normal level as if they were right next to you.



















Kaiserthermen from above.











All of the grassy areas below are the parts that you could walk under. There were tunnels that intertwined all throughout this area.

No comments: