Monday, November 3, 2008

Day 3- Boat ride to Koblenz


Jen and her 2 Euro cup of coffee. She told me that the 2 euros were for the bathroom and then came back with coffee. Foiled again!!! At least she wasn't as cold for a few minutes.















A view of St. Goar and the castle overlooking it.














A very unique castle built on an island in the middle of the Rhein to collect tolls.
















This was our little passenger ship that we took from Bacharach to Koblenz. It was really cold when we were just sitting there.












View of the castle we stayed in. Our room was the very top row of windows and was the second room from the left. It was a nice place, except for the whippersnappers that stayed up all night long. Luckily, I was able to sleep through it, so really it was only Jen who had to suffer through it.

1 comment:

SheL said...

Wow I haven't looked at blogs FOREVER because things have been so crazy. I LOVED your pics! Gorgeous! We need to get together!